Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A week's recounting: Day 3

Up early again this morning.  Hard.  And tomorrow morning will be the same.

Arrival at work was more straightforward.  Still sat on the bus.  My foot's bothering me as well.

Work is still fairly busy, in small ways.  The end-of-month crush is gone, so the pressure is mostly gone, but there are still a fair number of things to keep up with.

More internal nerves.

Home again, home again.  A fair amount of nothing, some practicing, and then a conversation that completely soured me on this apartment.  If I hadn't already been planning to leave, that would have completely flipped my decision.

A bit of car-shopping afterward, fairly ruined by that conversation.  And re-discovery of a very old recording of me, when looping was a thing I did a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment